Ukraine – Сhoose a Real Estate Agency. Find the right broker
The variety of agencies in the real estate market does not always play into our hands. You should not forget about quality over quantity. Nevertheless, this undoubtedly has its advantages, such as healthy competition, for example, or a large selection among companies. But in this case, it is important not to make a mistake and choose the best commercial real estate agency in order to be satisfied with their service as a result.
Planning to open a restaurant, burger joint, or coffee shop? Contact the management company Proriat Hospitality Partners Our experts will develop a unique f&b concept for your restaurant that you have dreamed of.
The real estate agent must provide you with the following services:
- search and selection of premises, striving to find a favorable location;
- understanding the technical characteristics of HoReCa premises;
- analyse offered for sale or rent restaurants coffee shops and bars;
- price negotiations and full support for the conclusion of the transaction.
Cooperation with professional realtors will save you money and time, as well as help eliminate all risks and legally correctly draw up all the necessary documents under the contract. When choosing a real estate agency, you should pay attention to two qualities that are indicative of this industry.
- Year of foundation. Not always young means inexperienced, perhaps a director is a person with a significant background in hospitality and real estate industries, so you should not pay attention to the year of foundation. On the other hand, It is possible that the agency that has been offering its services for ten years is just a group that’s mostly competent in closing deals but not to solve customer problems by offering the right solutions.
- Reputation. This term is rather unstable and is a good indicator. It certainly plays a role, but not a key one. It is very difficult to assess the reputation of a company based on feedback on the forums, so it is better to go deeper, talk with friends, and understand whether it suits you or not. Although on the other hand, every year is a huge indicator, because the real estate market is very competitive. Therefore, it is quite justified to single out the best real estate agencies by their age. Everything is very individual here.
In fact, an agency has several advantages. It saves you time. – You are provided with all the necessary assistance from a competent specialist, who will quickly solve any problem in the real estate market. Moreover, he will oversee all cases, and deal with the selection of premises according to your requirements. The real estate market is rarely stable, prices never standstill. A professional agent knows the best solution to find and will help with all legal issues. When carrying out any operation, it is necessary to carry out a competent assessment of the premise, but this process is very complicated and here he needs to correctly evaluate the technical characteristics of each and every premise. And, finally, he is obliged to perfectly navigate the legislation, assessment, and operations with commercial property, and also to know all the changes that are taking place on the market and to monitor them promptly. It will be difficult for an ordinary person to cope with this alone.
Considering that commercial real estate transactions are considered high-risk operations, then you need to choose an agency as responsibly and carefully as possible. There are a lot of ill-wishers on the market, so you definitely cannot do without a reliable company that will ensure the safety of the transaction. In this case, you should pay attention to the following criteria:
- Professionalism is almost a key factor worth paying attention to. You must clearly understand that the agent understands and is quite competent in the real estate business. If the agency is afraid of losing a face in front of clients, then it trains its employees and is engaged in their development. Before you start working with an agency, you can make an appointment with a specialist who will presumably handle the deal. It is desirable that the manager combines a high level of honesty, trust, and passion for finding a solution to solve your problem.
- Agencies’ database, which is simply indispensable in the 21st century. It should have a list where you can see photos of premises and a website to see the variety of offers. If there is none, then you simply will have nothing to choose from, and you will not be able to find the best option for yourself.
- Variety of services. That is, the wider the range of services of a real estate agency, the better. This will already speak of the professionalism and seriousness of the work of this company. That is, it should not just sell apartments, but also provide services for renting apartments, buying or selling, renting commercial real estate, and so on. This can say a lot about the agency.
- The pricing policy will show you if the agency is not exceeding its requests for payment for the work. As a rule, the optimal price is the average price in the entire market, so it is important to study other offers. There is nothing wrong with finding out how much all the services in the agency that you are going to order from them cost, even before you start working together. Do not trust the agencies that ask to pay them for the list of premises’ addresses before you choose the option you like. In this case, it is most likely a lie.
We recommend not to stop your choice on only one agency. It is advisable to choose several companies to start working with. Information about them can be obtained from various sources, your friend’s feedbacks, or the Internet. Many reputable real estate agencies develop special advertising programs, they have personal Internet sites, as mentioned above, and they interact with the media. In addition, it is important to remember that stable and successful companies carry out their advertising activities regularly.
When choosing an agency, it is important to pay attention to document operations. Paid services at the initial stage of work should also alert you. Always remember that before concluding any contract, you need to carefully check all documents and review the information several times.
Our Proriat Real Estate team works only with verified property owners and leasers. We always carefully study each location and premises before closing a deal. Working with us, you can be sure that your deal will be successful.
Alternatively, you can turn to Proriat Hospitality Partners for help in creating and managing restaurant projects. You can get acquainted with their services on the website www.proriat.com